High temperature protected OEM stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor with semiconductor strain gauges for measuring over a 0 to 800 mbar absolute pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
This configuration of the IMP-LR is wired to control or monitoring instrumentation using a large DIN plug connector and installed using a G1/4 male DIN 3852 with 150degC integrated cooling element process fitting.
This version of the IMP-LR pressure sensor has a silicon based diaphragm sensing module with semiconductor strain gauges mounted inside a dielectric oil filled stainless steel capsule fitted with a thin isolation diaphragm.
Silicon based semiconductor strain gauge pressure sensors produce very high gain and precision output signals with low hysteresis and good long term calibration stability.
The silicon sensor module is sealed within the G1/4 male DIN 3852 with 150degC integrated cooling element process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMPLR High Temperature Absolute OEM Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-18110
- Pressure Range: 0 to 800
- Units: mbar
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male, 150°C Integrated cooler (P)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)