We need a submersible level transmitter which will be installed in a well on a landfill site to monitor hot and possibly aggressive leachate. The well will be up to 20 metres deep and we will need to run 40 metres of cable from the level probe to the junction box.
We would suggest the LMK 809 plastic housing submersible level transmitter which has the option for high temperature use up to 100 degrees Celsius. Also for high temperature leachate we would suggest the PP-HT plastic housing rather than a stainless steel one, because it tends to be more aggressively corrosive.
LMK 809 High Temperature Submersible Level Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-lmk809-51-27029
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: PP-HT
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 99.9%
- Media Exposed Seals: FFKM
- Cable Type: TPE (100degC max)
- Cable Length: 40
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)