A submersible digital water depth sensor for submerging in a borehole and measuring the pump drawdown depth over a range of 0 to 40m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding RS485 Modbus RTU protocol coms through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This DCL 531 submersible borehole pump drawdown depth sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 40 metres to monitor groundwater borehole pump drawdown depth.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the borehole until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured pump drawdown depth is sent using The Modbus RTU communications protocol via a RS 485 serial bus interface through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected pump drawdown measurement instrumentation.
DCL 531 Modbus RTU RS485 Submersible Depth Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dcl531-92-20375
- Part number: 451-4001-1-1-L5-1-3-2-040-000
- Pressure Range: 0 – 40mH2O
- Output: RS 485 Modbus RTU
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: PUR Cable
- Cable Length (enter in mtrs): 40 metres PUR
- Process Connection: Self flushing nose cone (Flush diaphragm when removed)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 1.4571 (316L)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Approvals: None