Digital submersible stainless steel liquid level sensor with a Modbus RTU protocol RS 485 serial bus interface.
- Pressure Ranges: 0 to 1…250 mH2O or 0.1…25 bar gauge
- Output Signals: Modbus RTU RS485
- Accuracy: 0.35% or 0.25% FS, 0.5% FS below 0.4 bar
- Electrical Connections: IP68 submersible cable gland and TPE-U/PUR/FEP cable
- Process Connections: Flush diaphragm with removable nose cone
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L sensor housing and diaphragm, PUR/FEP/TPE-U cable coating and FKM/EPDM seals
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm diameter
- Special Options: Drinking water approval
This digital interface submersible hydrostatic level sensor has been designed for freshwater and fuel level measurement, the sensor housing and diaphragm is made from high quality stainless steel 316L, drinking water approved TPE-U cable and EPDM seals. The cable can also be specified with a PUR or FEP coating, and the seal material as FKM for fuel level applications.
The level measurement can be transmitted via the Modbus RTU protocol RS 485 serial interface which can be configured in any of the following liquid level or pressure units: mmH2O, mmHg, PSI, bar, mbar, g/cm2, kg/cm2, Pa, kPa, torr, atm, mH2O or MPa. The RS 485 serial bus interface provides a high integrity digital signal which can be used over long distances with cables lengths to facilitate depth measurement to 250 metres if necessary.