Digital submersible stainless steel liquid level sensor with a Modbus RTU protocol RS 485 serial bus interface.
- Pressure Ranges: 0 to 1…250 mH2O or 0.1…25 bar gauge
- Output Signals: Modbus RTU RS485
- Accuracy: 0.35% or 0.25% FS, 0.5% FS below 0.4 bar
- Electrical Connections: IP68 submersible cable gland and TPE-U/PUR/FEP cable
- Process Connections: Flush diaphragm with removable nose cone
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L sensor housing and diaphragm, PUR/FEP/TPE-U cable coating and FKM/EPDM seals
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm diameter
- Special Options: Drinking water approval
This digital interface submersible hydrostatic level sensor has been designed for freshwater and fuel level measurement, the sensor housing and diaphragm is made from high quality stainless steel 316L, drinking water approved TPE-U cable and EPDM seals. The cable can also be specified with a PUR or FEP coating, and the seal material as FKM for fuel level applications.
The level measurement can be transmitted via the Modbus RTU protocol RS 485 serial interface which can be configured in any of the following liquid level or pressure units: mmH2O, mmHg, PSI, bar, mbar, g/cm2, kg/cm2, Pa, kPa, torr, atm, mH2O or MPa. The RS 485 serial bus interface provides a high integrity digital signal which can be used over long distances with cables lengths to facilitate depth measurement to 250 metres if necessary.
Is there a way to get better than 0.25% accuracy with the 2.5 bar range submersible with RS485 Modbus output?
Yes it is possible to off an accuracy improvement of 0.1% full scale with the DCL 531i version, which also provides a temperature reading as well.
- SKU ID: s1-dcl531i-48-51652
- Part No: 450-2501-1-1-L5-1-1-2-030-111
- Sensor Type: Level and Temperature
- Level Sensing Range: 2.5
- Units: bar
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: RS485 Modbus RTU Serial Interface
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PUR (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 30
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)