Stainless steel 316L waterproof probe for measuring both water temperature and depth and generating two separate 4-20mA current loop measurement signals. Select temperature measurement ranges from -20 to +60 deg C and depth ranges of 0-0.5mWG to 0-100mWG.
- Depth Ranges: 0.5 up to 0-100 mWC gauge, 0-2 up to 0-10 bar absolute
- Depth Accuracy: 0.1% or 0.06% full scale BSL linearity (11-12 bit resolution)
- Temperature Sensing Ranges: -5 to +35degC, 0 to +50 degC, -10 to +50 degC, -20 to +60degC
- Temperature Sensing Accuracy: mA output/2000 or 5 microamps, whichever is the greater
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA current loop output for depth and temperature
- Electrical Connection: Submersible IP68 integral cable with a PUR, PVC or FEP outer coating.
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 BSP male with protective nose cone
- Media Compatibility: SS 316L sensor body and diaphragm with Viton O ring seal and PUR, PVC or FEP coated cable
- Diameter: 25 mm (1 inch)
- Special Features: Shallow deph ranges, temperature measurement
The IMSTL water depth and temperature sensing probe is designed to measure low range depths in process and industrial applications where a 4 to 20 mA output is the preferred method for transmitting a measurement signal.
Two individual 4 to 20 milliamp current loop signals are provided for monitoring water depth and temperature, and there is a choice of temperature scalings that can be chosen to suit the range of water temperatures required to be measured.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IMSTL IP68 Water Temperature and Depth Transmitter in your application and request a quote.
"*" indicates required fields