A drinking water approved submersible level sensor for submerging in a filtered rainwater cistern and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 13ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMP 307 submersible drinking water certified level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the water height in a filtered rainwater cistern from 0 to 13 feet to monitor usage of drinking and cooking water.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the rainwater cistern until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected drinking and cooking water monitoring instrumentation.
LMP 307 Drinking Water Certified Submersible Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmp307-48-25097
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 0 to 13
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above, 0.5% FS below 4mH2O (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 26
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Optional Extras: Drinking water certificate (DVGW W 270 / UBA KTW)