A submersible water depth sensor for submerging in a river and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 120in from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This IMSL submersible river water depth sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the water height from 0 to 120 inches to monitor river depth.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the river until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point, typically below the lowest expected river depth. The measured depth is sent using a 0 to 5 volts dc analog output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected river depth monitoring instrumentation.
IMSL Submersible River Depth Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imsl-30-24428
- Pressure Range: 0 to 120
- Units: inH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge, Vented (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.01% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 25
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)