Devices protected from liquid ingress when completely immersed in a fluid for measuring liquid level and converting it to an electrical signal to send to other instrumentation.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- LMK387 Cleanable Sewage and Sludge Pressure/Level Sensor
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- Submersible oil pressure sensor alternative to Ashdown CNS - The CNS is obsolete and no longer manufactured. As an alternative for your fuel oil application we would suggest a 1.6 metre range LMP307
- 2 meters of freshwater depth, submersible pressure transmitter - Fresh water submersible pressure sensor with 4-20mA output for measuring 0 to 2m of fresh water depth.
- Diesel exhaust fluid tank level sensor for fleet storage
- Cement plant process water basin level sensor
- Stilling well 3ft range SDI-12 interface lake water level sensor
- Fleet management system submersible 3000mm height petrol tank level ATEX rated pressure sensor
- Water Resistant Pressure Sensors with Strain Gauge Output - Water resistant strain gauge output pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic liquid level or underwater system pressures.
- Plastic Submersible 4-20mA Liquid Level Sensors - Plastic based chemical resistant casing material, protected from liquid immersion, 4 to 20 mA current output signal liquid level sensor.
- Marine Approved Submersible Liquid Level Sensors - Marine approval certification for use on ships. Protected from liquid ingress when completely immersed in a fluid. Device for measuring liquid level and converting it to an electrical signal to send to other instrumentation.
- Submersible Leachate Level Transmitters - Sensing transmitter devices protected from liquid ingress when completely immersed in a leachate for measuring leachate level and converting it to a 4-20mA current output signal to send to other instrumentation.
- Digital Submersible Liquid Level Sensors - Digital communications protocol interface sensors protected from sustained immersion in liquid to prevent damage to internal sensor components, for measuring liquid level and converting it to a reading which can be transmitted using a digital communication link to other instrumentation.
- Detachable Cable Submersible Liquid Level Sensor Probes - Sensor probes with removable submersible signal cable for measuring liquid level. These sensor probes can be easily replaced without the need to remove the installed cable assembly or break connections to cable junction boxes and termination enclosures.
- Plastic Submersible Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - Chemical resistant submersible level sensors with a PVC housing and ceramic diaphragm for measuring the hydrostatic level of harsh chemicals.
- Landfill Site Submersible Leachate Level Transmitters - Sensing transmitter devices protected from liquid ingress when completely immersed in a leachate for measuring leachate level and converting it to a 4-20mA current output signal to send to other instrumentation on a landfill site used to bury waste material.
- Sea, Brackish or Salt Water Submersible IP68 Depth & Level Sensors - IP68 rated transmitters and transducers suitable for use with tidal and coastal salt water.
- Submersible Hydrostatic Level Sensors & Probes - Level sensors for submerging permanently in liquid to determine the level or depth of fluid by measuring the hydrostatic pressure.
- Submersible Diesel Tank Level Sensors - Diesel fuel oil storage tank device for measuring liquid level and converting it to an electrical signal to send to other instrumentation protected from diesel ingress when completely immersed in the fuel oil.
Related Selection Guides
Related Help Guides
A submersible device can be installed in liquid without causing any damage as long as the installation instructions are adhered to, and the specified depth and time duration limits for submersion are not exceeded.
Assembled devices are vulnerable to liquid ingress, which can enter the device through seals and joints or permeate through components that incorporate thin membranes or porous materials.
To achieve a long lasting submersible construction, the device is constructed from materials which will not easily corrode when exposed to a fluid. Corrosion may cause the material to fail and allow liquid to enter the device, or interfere with the seal joining the corroded material to another component.
The seals used to join device components together are pressure leak tight, resilient to the expected temperature variations and resist corrosion from the surrounding fluid.
All components and seals are designed to withstand the pressure expected at the maximum required liquid depth, and this may involve a series of seals and backfilling with a potting compound or other fill material to improve longevity and reliability at greater depths.
A liquid level sensor is an instrument for measuring the height of a liquid and converting it to an electrical signal which is sent to other instrumentation to display, monitor, log or control the liquid level. The probe is lowered into the tank and immerse in the liquid. A typical sensor technology employed is a pressure sensor which will measure the pressure generated by gravity acting on the surrounding liquid.