A submersible liquid depth sensor for submerging in the sea and measuring the tide depth over a range of 0 to 10ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 458 submersible sea tide liquid depth sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 10 feet to monitor tidal water level.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the sea tide until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured depth is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamps current loop output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid depth monitoring instrumentation.
Also this submersible liquid depth sensor has a copper nickel alloy housing to protect from corrosion when measuring tidal water level.
LMK 458 Submersible Sea Tide Depth Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk458-45-21017
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Copper Nickel Alloy (seawater compatible)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 20
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)