IP68 rated transmitters and transducers suitable for use with tidal and coastal salt water. Choose a compatible sensor for longer life performance against salt water corrosion in permanent installations for monitoring water level in harbours, offshore structures and river outlets close to the coast. These sensors are used to measure the changing level of seawater & brackish water.
- MTM3000 10mm diameter submersible miniature pressure transducer - MTM3000 Miniature Level Sensor specially designed for inserting down very small boreholes in wells, dams and many geophysical research applications.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- ATM/N Titanium Submersible Hydrostatic Pressure Transmitter - All Titanium submersible pressure transmitter for measuring the hydrostatic level of leachate, brackish water or sea water. Ranges from 1 up to 250mWC.
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe - The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter - IP68 combined liquid level and temperature, dual 4 to 20 milliamp output pressure sensor with a 316L or Marine Bronze housing.
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor - Analogue output sensor for immersing in seawater to determine depth or change in water level by measuring hydrostatic pressure.
- S12C SDI-12 Seawater Pressure & Temperature Transducer - SDI-12 protocol transducer for sensing water depth level and temperature in seawater, brackish water, tidal water, saline water or leachate.