IP68 rated transmitters and transducers suitable for use with tidal and coastal salt water. These sensors are used to measure the changing level of seawater & brackish water.
Choose a compatible sensor for longer life performance against salt water corrosion in permanent installations for monitoring water level in harbours, offshore structures and river outlets close to the coast.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor
- S12C SDI-12 Seawater Pressure & Temperature Transducer
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe
- Floating dry dock ballast tank 14ft range 4-20mA output submersible seawater level sensor - A seawater compatible liquid level sensor for submerging in a floating dry dock ballast tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 14ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- Desalination plant seawater feed tanks 5m range 4-20mA output submersible level sensor - A marine approved submersible seawater level sensor for submerging in desalination plant water tanks and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 5m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- 10ft range 4-20mA output submersible sea tide depth sensor
- 3m range 4-20mA output submersible seawater dewatering tank level sensor
- 9m 4-20mA ship fish storage seawater storage tank submersible level sensor
- 5m range 4-20mA output submersible seawater intake channel level sensor