A marine approved gauge pressure sensor for sea level research use to measure pressure of seawater over a range of 0 to 5 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible electrical connection.
This DMK 457 submersible marine approved pressure sensor can be used with depth monitors to measure seawater pressure from 0 to 5 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the sea water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the submersible IP68 sealed gland and cable.
Also marine certified for use on ships is included with this submersible pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring seawater pressure in liquid level measuring applications.
DMK 457 Submersible Marine Approved Seawater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk457-62-17226
- Pressure Range: 5
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (permanent immersion)
- Cable Length: 60
- Cable Length Units: metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852
- Housing & Process Connection Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn Seawater Compatible (400 bar max. range, G threads only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM