A marine approved submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a ship seawater tank for fish storage use and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 9m from the flush diaphragm, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 458 submersible seawater tank level sensor which has a flush open and exposed sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 9 metres to monitor ship seawater fish storage tank level.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the seawater tank until the flush diaphragm reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected seawater level monitoring instrumentation.
Also marine certified for use on ships is included with this submersible liquid level sensor to meet the requirements of measuring on-board seawater tank level.
LMK 458 Submersible Seawater Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk458-45-18520
- Pressure Range: 9
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Copper Nickel Alloy (seawater compatible)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)