We are after a level sensor that is going to be sitting in a sea water tank for measuring depth variation between 0-30cm, the level sensor reading will be used to control the speed of a pump so the water level in the tank can be kept constant. The sea water tank will be sitting on a ship deck and exposed to sea water splashing. What would be a suitable level sensor?
The LMK458 is a level sensor marine approved for use on a ship. The optional Copper Nickel alloy housing material should be specified for compatibility with sea-water.
LMK458 Seawater Tank Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 1
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with nose cone
- Housing Material: Copper Nickel Alloy (seawater compatible)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Optional Extras: ATEX Intrinsic safety approval