A low range submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a seawater dewatering tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 3m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 458 low range submersible seawater dewatering tank liquid level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 3 metres to monitor seawater storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the seawater tank until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK 458 Low Range Submersible Seawater Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk458-45-19492
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Copper Nickel Alloy (seawater compatible)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)