Measure the level of a fresh water basin used for storing industrial process water in a cement plant.
Fresh water is used in the manufacture of cement following the wet process method. The water is added to wet grinding and wash mills which process the limestone & clay to create slurry which is stored and further processed in cement kilns.
The LMK382 is capable of measuring very low water levels typically required in industrial water storage basins.
LMK382 Low Range IP68 Level Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 20
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 20
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)