I am looking for a low cost solution to measuring the water level in a borewell with a water height of as much as 100 metres above the submerged sensor.
If the borewell diameter is more than 25mm with sufficient extra diameter to prevent a 25mm diameter probe snagging, then we would suggest the LMK307 submersible level sensor which is a low cost device available in one piece quantities to suit a single borewell installation.
LMK307 Borewell Water Level Sensor
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 0 to 100
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PUR (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 110
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)