Measure the level of Adblue® diesel exhaust fluid as part of a tank monitoring system, used to support depots operating a fleet of diesel trucks.
Adblue® is a commonly used type of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), which is an aqueous urea solution made with high-purity urea and deionised water. Diesel exhaust fluids are used by Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems to reduce NOx emissions produced by diesel engines.
Diesel exhaust fluid is injected into the hot exhaust system to produce ammonia (NH3). The ammonia then reacts with the NOx gas to form water (H2O) & nitrogen gas (N2). The water & nitrogen is then expelled with the exhaust, which is harmless to the environment.
This version of the LMP307 tank level sensor is suitable for measuring the level of diesel exhaust fluid storage tanks.
LMP307 Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmp307-48-16443
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 5
- Units: psi
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above, 0.5% FS below 4mH2O (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: FEP (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)