I’m looking to measure the level and temperature of potable water in an underground water storage tank with a 10 ft diameter and a horizontal orientation.
The LMP 307T is a submersible dual hydrostatic pressure and temperature sensor for immersing in the bottom of a tank to provide two independent 4-20mA current output signals.
This submersible probe has also been approved for use with potable water and includes a DVGW KTM drinking water certificate.
LMP307T Submersible Potable Water Level and Temperature Transmitter
- Sensor Type: Level and Temperature
- Level Sensing Range: 0 to 10
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Temperature Sensing Range: 0-30C / 32-86F
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS below (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 26
- Cable Length Units: Metres (ft)
- Optional Extras: Drinking water certificate (DVGW W 270 / UBA KTW)