A submersible water level sensor for submerging in a drinking water reservoir and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 5ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMP 307 submersible drinking water level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the water height from 0 to 5 feet to monitor how many gallons of drinking water are stored in a reservoir.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the drinking water reservoir until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected reservoir water level monitoring instrumentation.
LMP 307 Drinking Water Approved Submersible Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmp307-92-24028
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 5
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above, 0.5% FS below 4mH2O (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 40
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Optional Extras: Drinking water certificate (DVGW W 270 / UBA KTW)