Analog output signal pressure gauges for local indication of pressure and for providing a analog signal input for a PLC or other process control instrumentation.
These pressure gauges combine a LED or LCD digital pressure reading display with a analog output such as 4 to 20mA current loop signal or 0 to 10Vdc voltage signal.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DS201 Combined Pressure Sensor, Display and Switch
- 250psig hi-temp hydraulic oil digital pressure gauge and 4-20mA output - Digital pressure gauge with 4 to 20 mA output for pipe mounted use in synthetic hydraulic oil measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 250 psi g pressure with 1% accuracy and connected using a G1/2 male fitting.
- 600 barg freshwater booster pump pressure switch, gauge and transmitter - Digital display pressure switch, gauge and transmitter for pipe mounted use in freshwater booster pump measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 600 bar g pressure with 0.35% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 BSP P male fitting.
- 20 MPa g range 4-20mA output high pressure sensor and plug-on display for hydraulic control use
- -15psig 0-10V out negative pressure transducer and display for air extraction use
- 10 barg food and beverage pressure gauge with 4-20mA output
- -0.1 to +0.1 inH2O g range 4-20mA signal air pressure sensor and display for pharmaceutical manufacturing use
- Pressure Indicator Transmitters - Pressure indicator transmitters have a digital indicator for providing a local pressure reading, and a 4-20mA pressure transmitter.