Analog output signal pressure gauges for local indication of pressure and for providing a analog signal input for a PLC or other process control instrumentation. These pressure gauges combine a LED or LCD digital pressure reading display with a analog output such as 4 to 20mA current loop signal or 0 to 10Vdc voltage signal.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.
- DS201 Combined Pressure Sensor, Display and Switch - Ceramic diaphragm diaphragm based pressure sensor, indicator & electronic switch with pressure ranges from 0-0.4 bar up to 0-600 bar.