Do you have a pressure gauge that can measure from 0 to 9 pascals and provide a digital readout of the pressure readings?
We would suggest the DPS differential pressure transmitter which can be used as a pressure gauge with the optional integrated LCD display and 0 to 10 Pascal pressure range selection. The DPS does not have an internal battery so it will require an external power supply to operate.
DPS Low Pascal Range Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: Pa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-10V 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display, 3 1/2 digit