Digital pressure gauge for pipe mounted use in Hydrocarbon gas measurement applications, capable of measuring 0-50 psi g pressure to 0.5% accuracy and connected using a 1/2 NPT male fitting. Also includes cal cert and IS approval.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for mounting on a pipe to read hydrocarbon gas from 0 to 50 pounds per square inch gauge pressure to an accuracy fo 0.5%.
This digital pressure gauge is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided to the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output for sending pressure readings to other instrumentation located elsewhere.
To meet applicable quality assurance and health & safety regulatory requirements, a calibration certificate and intrinsically safe approval are supplied with this digital pressure gauge.
DS201 Digital Pressure Gauge
- SKU ID: s1-ds201-93-16518
- Pressure Range: 50
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1, 5 pin metal connector
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM