Digital display pressure gauge with 4-20mA output for pipe mounted use in refrigeration coolant measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 500 mbar g pressure with 1% accuracy and connected using a G1/2 male fitting.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for mounting on a pipe to measure refrigerant pressure over 0 to 500 millibar gauge to an accuracy better than 1%.
This DS 200 digital pressure gauge with 4-20mA output is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a G1/2 male thread process fitting.
The internal materials exposed to the measurement media are all welded stainless steel to protect the sensor from refrigeration coolants.
A DIN plug external connection is provided to the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output for sending pressure readings to other nearby instrumentation.
DS 200 Pressure Gauge with 4-20mA Output
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-17029
- Pressure Range: 500
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (1 switch, 4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: G1/2 EN 837 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Welded (EN837 ports)