Digital display negative differential pressure gauge and sensor for use in vacuum air measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 20 kPa DP with 1% accuracy and connected using a 6.6 x 11 mm tube fitting.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor to measure air pressure over 0 to 20 kilopascals negative differential to an accuracy better than 1%.
This DPS 200 digital display negative differential pressure gauge and sensor is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 6.6 x 11 mm tube fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided to the for sending pressure readings to other nearby instrumentation via the 0-10Vdc analog output signal.
DPS 200 Negative Pressure Differential Pressure Gauge and Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dps200-18-17312
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire
- Accuracy: 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x1.5 cable gland with internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6 x 11 mm tube
- Media Compatibility: Air and non-corrosive gases
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display