Intrinsically safe analogue output signal pressure gauge for pipe mounted use in leachate measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 100 psi g pressure with 0.5% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting. Also includes 4-20mA for linking to a SCADA system.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for mounting on a pipe to measure landfill leachate pressure over 0 to 100 pounds per square inch gauge to an accuracy better than 0.5%.
This DS 201 landfill leachate digital pressure gauge is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided to the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output for sending leachate pressure readings to a SCADA system.
To meet applicable health & safety regulatory requirements, this digital pressure gauge also includes intrinsically safe approval for use in areas containing flammable gases.
DS 201 4-20mA Output IS Pressure Gauge
- SKU ID: s1-ds201-6-18509
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1, 5 pin metal connector
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male thread
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM