Liquid level transmitters with a 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal for determining liquid depth or the fluid level by measuring the hydrostatic pressure. A 4-20mA output hydrostatic level transmitter is commonly used as part of an on-site control & monitoring system to manage quantity of liquids and ensuring minimum and maximum liquid levels are not exceeded. Select a 4 to 20 mA current output hydrostatic level sensor for controlling a pump in a borehole or managing the contents of liquid storage tanks.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- LMK 858 Plastic Submersible Liquid Level Sensor with Removable Cable - Chemical resistant liquid level sensor with detachable signal cable for measuring quantity of aggressive media such acids and alkalis and sludge in tanks located outside of factory buildings.
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter - Submersible stainless steel pressure transmitter ideal for geotechnical surveying with a 19mm diameter for measuring hydrostatic water level in bore-holes.