Liquid level transmitters with a 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal for determining liquid depth or the fluid level by measuring the hydrostatic pressure.
A 4-20mA output hydrostatic level transmitter is commonly used as part of an on-site control & monitoring system to manage quantity of liquids and ensuring minimum and maximum liquid levels are not exceeded.
Select a 4 to 20 mA current output hydrostatic level sensor for controlling a pump in a borehole or managing the contents of liquid storage tanks.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- LMK387 Cleanable Sewage and Sludge Pressure/Level Sensor
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter
- 2 meters of freshwater depth, submersible pressure transmitter - Fresh water submersible pressure sensor with 4-20mA output for measuring 0 to 2m of fresh water depth.
- Diesel exhaust fluid tank level sensor for fleet storage - Measure the level of Adblue® diesel exhaust fluid as part of a tank monitoring system used to support depots operating a fleet of diesel trucks.
- Cement plant process water basin level sensor
- 12ft high ink tank screw-in 4-20mA output level sensor
- Fleet management system submersible 3000mm height petrol tank level ATEX rated pressure sensor
- Floating dry dock ballast tank 14ft range 4-20mA output submersible seawater level sensor