Liquid level transmitters with a 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal for determining liquid depth or the fluid level by measuring the hydrostatic pressure.
A 4-20mA output hydrostatic level transmitter is commonly used as part of an on-site control & monitoring system to manage quantity of liquids and ensuring minimum and maximum liquid levels are not exceeded.
Select a 4 to 20 mA current output hydrostatic level sensor for controlling a pump in a borehole or managing the contents of liquid storage tanks.
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- LMK387 Cleanable Sewage and Sludge Pressure/Level Sensor
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- LMK 858 Plastic Submersible Liquid Level Sensor with Removable Cable
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter