Hydrostatic pressure transducers for measuring the height of a liquid column via a proportional amplified voltage output signal.
These transducers provide a linear output that corresponds to the pressure created by a head of liquid rising vertically above the installed position of the transducer.
Choose your preferred voltage output signal from 0-10Vdc, 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc,0-2.5Vdc or 0.5-4.5Vdc.
Choose hydrostatic transducers which can be mounted on the side of a liquid storage tank or lowered inside the tank and submerged to a depth to at least the lowest measurement point.
Hydrostatic pressure transducers can be used to ensure a liquid head is continuously maintained on a pump inlet to prevent pump cavitation or can be used to calculate the volume of fluid stored inside a container.
Amplified voltage output pressure transducers for monitoring liquid level in tanks for storing water, wastewater, fuels, beverages, cargo and chemicals. These transducers measure liquid level by sensing the hydrostatic pressure pressing down on the transducer from the head of liquid above it.
Choose from transducers designed to be dropped down into a tank or ones which can be fitted to the outside of the tank via a flange or threaded port.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor - Low cost OEM diesel fuel or water level sensor for installing inside or outside a storage tank.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- MTM3000 10mm diameter submersible miniature pressure transducer - MTM3000 Miniature Level Sensor specially designed for inserting down very small boreholes in wells, dams and many geophysical research applications.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one hydrostatic level switch, digital level gauge and level sensor with level ranges from 1 mWG up to 600 mWG (3.3 to 1969 ftWG).