Hydrostatic pressure transducers for measuring the height of a liquid column via a proportional amplified voltage output signal.
These transducers provide a linear output that corresponds to the pressure created by a head of liquid rising vertically above the installed position of the transducer.
Choose your preferred voltage output signal from 0-10Vdc, 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc,0-2.5Vdc or 0.5-4.5Vdc.
Choose hydrostatic transducers which can be mounted on the side of a liquid storage tank or lowered inside the tank and submerged to a depth to at least the lowest measurement point.
Hydrostatic pressure transducers can be used to ensure a liquid head is continuously maintained on a pump inlet to prevent pump cavitation or can be used to calculate the volume of fluid stored inside a container.
Amplified voltage output pressure transducers for monitoring liquid level in tanks for storing water, wastewater, fuels, beverages, cargo and chemicals. These transducers measure liquid level by sensing the hydrostatic pressure pressing down on the transducer from the head of liquid above it.
Choose from transducers designed to be dropped down into a tank or ones which can be fitted to the outside of the tank via a flange or threaded port.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter
- MTM3000 10mm diameter submersible miniature pressure transducer
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor