Hydrostatic pressure transducers for measuring the height of a liquid column via a proportional amplified voltage output signal.
These transducers provide a linear output that corresponds to the pressure created by a head of liquid rising vertically above the installed position of the transducer.
Choose your preferred voltage output signal from 0-10Vdc, 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc,0-2.5Vdc or 0.5-4.5Vdc.
Choose hydrostatic transducers which can be mounted on the side of a liquid storage tank or lowered inside the tank and submerged to a depth to at least the lowest measurement point.
Hydrostatic pressure transducers can be used to ensure a liquid head is continuously maintained on a pump inlet to prevent pump cavitation or can be used to calculate the volume of fluid stored inside a container.
Amplified voltage output pressure transducers for monitoring liquid level in tanks for storing water, wastewater, fuels, beverages, cargo and chemicals. These transducers measure liquid level by sensing the hydrostatic pressure pressing down on the transducer from the head of liquid above it.
Choose from transducers designed to be dropped down into a tank or ones which can be fitted to the outside of the tank via a flange or threaded port.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor - Low cost OEM diesel fuel or water level sensor for installing inside or outside a storage tank.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- Industrial dishwasher 0-1m 0-10Vdc water level sensor
- Automatic fire pump engine 48 inch range 0-10Vdc output diesel tank level sensor
- Brewing tank 2000mm range 0-5Vdc output stainless steel 316L beer level sensor
- 120in range 0-5Vdc output submersible river depth sensor
- Overground horizontal cylindrical 10ft dia diesel fuel tank level sensor with 10-90% Vs output
- 7.5 psig range 0-5V output submersible silicon diaphragm liquid level sensor
- 50cm range 0.5-4.5Vdc output submersible small diesel fuel tank level sensor
- 250cm range 0-10Vdc output plastic submersible chemical tank level sensor
- 0.5mH2Og range ratiometric 0.5-4.5V output submersible sump pump water level sensor
- 150cm range 0-10Vdc output bulk milk cooler level sensor with dairy pipe fitting
- 50cm range 0-10Vdc output freshwater level sensor for external fitting
- 4000mm range 0-5Vdc output diesel tank level sensor for external fitting