A low range pressure sensor for tank level measuring use to measure pressure of fuel oil over a range of 0 to 5 kPa g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP-LR low range pressure sensor can be used in tank level monitors to measure fuel oil pressure from 0 to 5 kilopascals gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fuel oil,and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMPLR Low Range Liquid Level Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-17034
- Pressure Range: 5
- Units: kPa
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)