A low range externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of diesel over a range of 0 to 4000 mm from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMPLR externally mounted liquid level sensor can be used to measure diesel storage tank contents from 0 to 4000 millimetres.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 0 to 5 volts dc analog output signal through the DIN plug pin connector to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also 0.1% full scale measurement accuracy is included into this externally mounted liquid level sensor to improve accuracy of measuring diesel contents.
IMPLR Low Range Diesel Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-18250
- Pressure Range: 0 to 4000
- Units: mmH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Small DIN plug (A)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)