A gauge pressure sensor for water level measuring use, beneath an elevated water tank to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 30 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This IMP freshwater pressure sensor can be used in liquid level monitors to measure freshwater pressure from an elevated water storage tank at ground level, from 0 to 30 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the water pressure at ground level, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
IMP Freshwater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17076
- Pressure Range: 30
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)