A submersible water temperature and depth sensor for submerging in a road flood stream and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 200cm from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This IMSL submersible stream water temperature and depth sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the water height from 0 to 200 centimetres to monitor road flood stream water depth.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the stream until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured depth is sent using a 0 to 5 volts dc analog output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also a PT1000 signal output is included with this submersible water depth sensor to meet the requirements of measuring stream water temperature.
IMSL Submersible Water Temperature & Depth Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imsl-30-18035
- Pressure Range: 200
- Units: cmH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge, Vented (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.01% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone
- Special Requirements: Internal PT1000 3-wire temperature sensor (073)