A submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a small diesel fuel tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 50cm from the diaphragm behind the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 0.5-4.5Vdc signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This IMTG submersible diesel fuel tank level sensor which has a protective nose cone in front of the exposed sensing diaphragm, is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 50 centimetres to monitor diesel storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the diesel fuel tank until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 0.5 to 4.5 volts dc analog output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
IMTG Submersible Diesel Fuel Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imtg-82-18890
- Pressure Range: 50
- Units: cmH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0.5 to 4.5Vdc, regulated
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C
- Temperature Sensor: None
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 303
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: FEP
- Cable Length: 2
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: Nose cone with self draining M7x1 test port