Differential pressure transmitters for measuring the DP of fluids and gases across particle filters and along a length of pipe to monitor flow. Find a pressure transmitter for measuring differential pressures with a 4-20mA current loop output signal. Measure air or liquid dp to determine flow in a pipe, negative or positive pressure between rooms or the health of a filter. Differential pressure transmitters with a 4 to 20mA current loop output signal for measuring pressure drops of liquids or gases.
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor for measuring pressure drops across air filters and airflow through and between ventilation ducts. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals and the highest is 0...1000 millibars. User switchable 2 or 3 pressure ranges and volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 1 to 30 bar
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
Liquid & Steam service installation
The transmitter should be installed below the process tapping points to a wall or other rigid mounting using the optional bracket assembly or similar rigid bracket. The transmitter should be piped up in compliance with the pressure transmitter installation guidelines with the process tappings taken to the side of the pipe work as illustrated in the adjacent diagram. The transmitter should be mounted within two degrees of the horizontal, small variations in mounting attitude will affect the transmitter zero point, however, this may be calibrated out during the initial commissioning procedure detailed later. When used on steam service the transmitter and impulse lines must be filled with water before system start up to prevent live steam damaging the transmitter.
Gas service installation
The transmitter should be installed above the process tapping points to a wall or other rigid mounting using the optional bracket assembly or similar rigid bracket. The transmitter should piped up in compliance with the pressure transmitter installation guidelines with the process tappings taken to the top of the pipe work as illustrated in the adjacent diagram. The transmitter is placed above the process measurement tapping to allow condensed liquid to drain back into the process lines. The transmitter should be mounted within two degrees of the horizontal, small variations in mounting attitude will affect the transmitter zero point, however, this may be calibrated out during the initial commissioning procedure detailed later.