We are interested in a Low pressure differential pressure sensor and need a wet/wet in a 10″ H2O range, is there a product that will measure this?
We would suggest the XMD which is a rangeable wet wet differential pressure sensor. The closest standard range is 0 to 70 mbar which can be re-ranged to 0 to 10 inH2O.
XMD Wet Wet Low Differential Pressure Sensor
- Part No: 340-0750-A0-I-1-AK0-N56-1-1-000
- Upper Pressure Range Limit: 0 to 75 mbar differential
- Factory Set Pressure Range: 0 to 10 inH2O
- ATEX Approval Type: Intrinsic safety
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection: 1/4-18 NPT female
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display