We need a differential pressure sensor for measuring the water pressure in a Hydro Power Plant. The required specifications are, pressures up to 60 psi, Accuracy as high as possible, 4-20mA Output.
The PD33X is a digital compensated high accuracy differential pressure transmitter with an accuracy of 0.15% FS over a operating temperature range of -10 to 80°C. To make the PD33X compatible with sea water it can constructed from Hastelloy C276 instead of stainless steel 316L which is used as standard.
PD33X High Accuracy DP Transmitter
- Scaled Pressure Range: 0 to 60 psi differential
- Base Pressure Range: 10 bar differential
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Electrical Connection: Integral 2m cable, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 female
- Media Exposed Materials: Hastelloy C276 and Viton seals (sea-water)
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)