Low differential pressure transmitters for measuring very small pressure differences between two measurement points either side of a ventilation fan, both sides of an air filter or either side of clean room wall.
These low differential pressure transmitters have a 4 to 20 milliamp output scaled over a few millibar or a few inches of water, and are typically used in applications matching these requirements:
- Input: Low differential pressures of a few millibar.
- Output: 4-20mA current loop with options for a display and alarm contact switches
- Applications: Ventilation flow, filter condition, negative/positive pressure between rooms.
- Industry: HVAC, Clean Rooms, Hospitals, Laboratories, Pharmaceutical, Medical
- Media Compatibility: Mostly air and non-corrosive gases
Choose a low differential pressure transmitter from the list below to view product specification details and request a price quotation.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals. 2 or 3 switchable pressure ranges, plus volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.