We need a way to measure the pressure of biogas under a hdpe cover to send a signal to a pd blower to remove the gas for disposal as accumulation builds?
The XMD is a low range process pressure transmitter with an all stainless steel 316L wetted parts suitable for measuring the pressure of a biogas inflated HDPE cover to control a positive displacement pump. The XMD can be re-ranged for different pressures depending on the type of anaerobic digestion system, using a HART protocol communicator or the push buttons close to the LCD display.
XMD Biogas Low Range Pressure Transmitter
- Part No: 340-0750-A0-I-1-AK0-N56-1-1-000
- Upper Pressure Range Limit: 0 to 75 mbar differential
- Factory Set Pressure Range: 0 to 20 mbar
- ATEX Approval Type: Intrinsic safety
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection: 1/4-18 NPT female
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display