A low range differential pressure sensor for process control use to measure pressure of biogas over a range of -3 to 4 mbar diff on a 1 bar biogas line from two 1/4 NPT female process connections, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This DPT 200 ATEX approved low range differential pressure sensor can be used in process control systems to measure biogas pressure from -3 to 4 millibar differential with a 1 bar biogas line pressure.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 NPT female thread to measure the biogas fuel, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation via the IP67 M20 x 1.5 cable gland.
DPT 200 ATEX Approved Low Range Differential Pressure Sensor
- Part No: 343-A-7-I-17-2-AN-AK0-N20-0-N20-0-02-11-1-000
- Pressure Datum: Differential Pressure
- Differential Pressure Range: 0 – 1mbar up to 0 – 10mbar
- Factory Set Range: -3 to +5 mbar
- Maximum Static Pressure: 70 bar
- Display: Without display
- Output: Intrinsic safety ia 4-20mA/ 2-wire with HART
- Accuracy: 0.075% / FSO IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: Terminal clamp / M20 x 1.5 Cable Gland
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process Connection: Internal thread 1/4″ – 18 NPT
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Special Options: None
- Supply Voltage: 15 – 42 V dc
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -40 to +100°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Approvals: ATEX Approval II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga/Gb