We have an application for a DP transmitter to indicate when a strainer needs to be cleaned. The maximum line pressure the transmitter will see is 10 bar, but the maximum DP will be in the range of 0.0079 bar to 0.035 bar. The fluid in the line will be fresh water.
The XMD DP transmitter will withstand a high line pressure up to 130 bar, is compatible with water and will measure a low range DP. The closest standard pressure range is 75 mbar but this can be scaled to any range within a 10 to 1 ratio in the factory or via the HART communications interface.
XMD DP Transmitter
- Upper Pressure Range Limit: 0 to 75 mbar differential
- ATEX Approval Type: Intrinsic safety
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection: 1/4-18 NPT female