Can you suggest a dp transmitter that can be used to measure the pressure drop of gas flow through an orifice plate? I don’t need a digital display. The dp range should be 0 to +300 inH2O with a positive overpressure of 1000 psi. The maximum static line pressure will be 800 psi max and the gas be dry. The output required is a 4-20mA current loop but because we are converting the dp reading to a flow measurement it needs to be a non-linear square root extraction type.
The XMD is a dp transmitter which can handle the high over-pressure and provide a square root extraction output. Mechanical stops are integrated as standard and will protect the sensor inside the dp transmitter from a high overload in either direction.
- Default Pressure Range: 2 bar differential
- Factory Set Pressure Range (optional): 0 to 300 inH2O
- ATEX Approval Type: Intrinsic safety
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA sqrt extraction, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection: 1/4-18 NPT female