Absolute pressure transmitters with 4-20mA output for measuring pressure with an absolute type reference.
Absolute pressure transmitters generate a 4mA output signal when the pressure corresponds to a perfect vacuum. An absolute pressure transmitter is used in applications where the pressure of a gas or liquid is isolated from atmospheric pressure changes, for example when testing a sealed pressure vessel for leaks over a long period of time.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
- DMP333i Rangeable High Pressure Precision Transducer
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter