Absolute pressure transmitters with 4-20mA output for measuring pressure with an absolute type reference.
Absolute pressure transmitters generate a 4mA output signal when the pressure corresponds to a perfect vacuum. An absolute pressure transmitter is used in applications where the pressure of a gas or liquid is isolated from atmospheric pressure changes, for example when testing a sealed pressure vessel for leaks over a long period of time.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- TSA Precision Pressure Transmitter - Precision pressure transmitter available with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in ranges from 50mb up to 60 bar gauge and from 500mb up to 40 bar absolute.
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional CuNiFe housing for sea-water compatibility
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor - High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one electronic pressure switch, digital pressure gauge and pressure sensor with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 600 bar (1.5 to 9000 psi).
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter with an accuracy of 0.1%FS BSL NLHR and digitally adjustable pressure ranges from 400mb up to 40 bar gauge & absolute.
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter - The DMP 333 is a stainless steel 316L wetted parts pressure sensor for high pressure ranges on applications such as hydraulic test benches, presses, and hydraulic actuation.
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.