A marine approved submersible absolute pressure sensor for bilge water leak testing use to measure pressure of seawater over a range of 0 to 10 mH2O abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible electrical connection.
This DMK 457 absolute range marine approved submersible pressure sensor can be used in bilge water leak checking equipment to measure seawater pressure from 0 to 10 metres of water column absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the sea water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the submersible IP68 sealed gland and cable.
Also this sensor is marine certified for use on ships is built into this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring seawater pressure in leak testing applications.
DMK 457 Submersible Marine Approved Seawater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmk457-62-17638
- Pressure Range: 1
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (permanent immersion)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852
- Housing & Process Connection Material: CuNi10Fe1Mn Seawater Compatible (400 bar max. range, G threads only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM