Find a pressure transducer or transmitter for measuring absolute pressures with a millivolt, amplified voltage, current loop or digital output. Absolute pressure sensors measure pressure relative to a perfect vacuum and are typically used in applications such as leak testing, barometric compensation, atmospheric pressure and vacuum measurement.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional CuNiFe housing for sea-water compatibility
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor - High precision pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale with a RS485, USB or RS232 digital interface for connecting to a PC.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor - High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.