4-20mA output transmitter for monitoring barometric pressure from 700 to 1100 mbar absolute. This sensor has an analogue output signal which is scaled to match the required span of atmospheric pressure so that that the full signal capability is utilised for the range of measurement.
DMP331 Barometric Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 700 to 1100 mb abs
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (std, 11-12bit res)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Pressure Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM (standard)