I’m looking for a 2 bar absolute range pressure transducer with an output response time of better than 0.05 msec. The transducer can be amplified or unamplified, either will be okay.
The IMP pressure transducer without any amplification electronics will provide a response time of around 23 microseconds (0.023 msec) for a 2 bar pressure range.
IMP Millivolt Output Pressure Transducer
- Pressure Range: 2
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 2mV/V, 4-wire (2)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)