I need a sensor to measure absolute pressure from 1 to 10 bar for saturated steam (up to 180 degC). Ideally the sensor body needs to be as slender as possible to probe a small chamber containing the steam.
The DMP331P has a G1/2 male thread flush diaphragm front end which is approx 21mm in diameter. The body of sensor is 26.5 mm in diameter. A built-in cooling element allows the pressure sensor to be used on media temperatures up to 200 degC (FKM seal limit).
DMP331P High Temperature Absolute Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, P>=1bar only
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC, Vac < 150degC, FKM seal