An absolute pressure sensor for manufacturing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 100 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP absolute range pressure sensor can be used in manufacturing automation machines to measure air pressure from 0 to 100 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16759
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)