We intend to use a standard 4 – 20 mA pressure transmitter to measure the ambient air pressure with measuring range of 5 to 20 psi, which will accept a supply of 24 V dc, ATEX approved for at least zone 1 intrinsically safe in a natural gas environment, and protection class to IP 66. The pressure transmitter will be installed outside in an open atmosphere with max ambient temperature of +60 °C and a dusty environment. Please advise the best suitable product?
The absolute pressure range of a DMP331 can be custom scaled and calibrated during manufacture to your specified barometric range of 5 to 20 psi absolute. The DMP331 also meets all your other specified parameters with the following configuration.
DMP331 Ambient Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 5 to 20
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM