What pressure transducer could be used to measure a closed steam system pressurized by Nitrogen up to pressures of 20 bar?
The DMP331P has the option to measure media up to a temperature of 200°C (392°F) which should be adequate for steam up to 20 bar which would have a temperature close to 200°C.
DMP331P Steam Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 20 bar abs
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS >0.4bar, 0.5% <=0.4bar (standard)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Length of Cable (metres) if required:
- Media and Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal
- Pressure Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, P>=1bar
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L (standard)