We are looking to make high accuracy barometric measurements to use in the testing of gas sensors in an indoor laboratory environment at room temperature. We would prefer to use a Modbus protocol to retrieve and read the barometric pressure value.
We would suggest the PAA33X which has a high resolution Modbus RTU digital interface and overall accuracy of 0.05% FS including temperatures error over 10 to 40 degC.
PAA33X Modbus RTU Interface Barometric Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-paa33x-0003
- Pressure Range: 0.8 to 1.2 bar absolute
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Analogue Accuracy: 0.1% FS including temperature errors
- Digital Interface: RS485 ready only
- Digital Accuracy: 0.05% FS including temperature errors
- Electrical Connection: Integral 2m cable, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: 10 to 40 DegC (standard)